Minimize your Sales and Use Tax Burden with a Reverse Audit
WHY PERFORM A REVERSE AUDIT?
- Sales and Use tax laws are different in every state and continually changing.
- Sales/Use tax audits performed by taxing authorities are “one-sided” with little to no regard for tax incorrectly overpaid.
- Uncover costly mistakes made by vendors or within accounting systems; recover that capital and put it to work for you.
- Stop and/or minimize loss of recovery opportunities via statutes of limitations.
- SALT Expertise: Dedicated state and local tax practice with over 45 years of collective experience working for the Department of Revenue.
- SALT Expertise: Dedicated state and local tax practice with over 100 years of collective experience in state and local taxation.
- SALT Expertise: Complete performance and management of all processes, start to finish.
- Value Proposition: Client has final approval of any and all filings.
- Value Proposition: In most cases, LBMC performs services on a success fee basis. LBMC does not get paid until you get paid!
To request your FREE DIAGNOSTIC, Please fill out the fields below (*denotes required field).